Post Op Care After Plastic Sx?

I live in the Dallas area, and I wanted to know are there in Doctors in my area who would be willing to do after care if I had ps in Dominican Republic? I am interested in BBL, lipo, and TT, and I cant afford the prices here, but would like to know if anyone could lead me to where I can get post op care in my area.

Post Op Care After Plastic Sx?

+1

I will take care of these issues, but this is not the norm.  Remember as well that you will likely have to pay a significant amount for aftercare, particularly if you any complications.                                                                                                                                                 Kenneth Hughes, MD                                                                                                            Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

Post Op Care After Plastic Sx?

+1

Many doctors won't take care of patients from other surgeons. I personally do as a courtesy to the other plastic surgeons around the country. You will have to call offices and ask if they will take care of you.

Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon