Post -natural 75+LBS Weight Loss Body? (photo)

hello doctors. Long story short, big all of my life (12 yrs old was 200+lbs)! southern large family. 25 yrs old, lost 75+ lbs & maintained 4 yrs now. getting PS makeover to achieve the body ive starved for! to achieve a tight slender/curvy body that i cant seem to achieve alone with diet and gym, I want tummy tuck, arm lift, aggressive full body lipo, & BBL. maybe thigh lift? ...So what would you do to make my body as perfect as possible? all of the above? interested in your ideas. thanks.

Body Lift

+2

Hi. Great job on the weight loss. To give you an accurate assessment, photo's of your abdomen and better views of your arms would be needed. From what I can see an arm lift with a posterior scar would give you the best result for your arms. Your body is a tougher question. I typically do a lower body lift with auto-augmentation of the buttocks and hips. Liposuction is also done for the muffin top. In your case, which is why more photo's could help, aggressive suctioning of your trunk and thighs and fat injections for your butt( brazilian butt lift) and hips could give you an excellent result.You need to consult with a ps who specializes in these procedures. I almost forgot. Your breasts could be done at the same time as the above,

Good luck 

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Weight loss contouring

+1

One of the most popular procedures after massive weight loss is a lower body lift.  If you are considering a lower body lift - this procedure (LBL) is also referred to as  circumferential body lift = belt lipectomy.  This procedure is essentially 3 procedures in one: extended tummy tuck + waist/lateral thigh lift + buttock lift.  The buttock lift can also include buttock augmentation.  The lateral thigh lift will help contour the lateral aspect of your thighs.  The procedure can taken between 5-7 hours depending on the amount of tissue/skin that needs removal/treatment.  Please see a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Dr. Sugene Kim

Sugene Kim, MD

Post -natural 75+LBS Weight Loss Body?

+1

A physical exam would be best, but I think that you can have a dramatic improvement in shape and contours with a tummy tuck, liposuction of the sides and back , and a Brazilian buttlift.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of body contouring procedures and Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

+1

Great weight loss!!! What I would do is recommend you ONLY obtain IN PERSON evaluations from boarded PSs in your city. Over the internet very hard to advise in any detail.//

Body Lift

+1

Congratulations on your weight loss, that's amazing you did it naturally and have been able to keep the weight off also.  To address all of your areas of concern it would need to be a two stage surgery.  For the first stage I would recommend a full belt lipectomy with abdominoplasty and liposuction of the thighs.  If you are concerned with your buttocks being flat you could also do fat injections in that area.  For the second stage I would recommed an arm lift, thigh lift and a breast lift with possible augmentation if you are wanting correction of your breasts.  I would recommend finding a board certified plastic surgeon who does surgery in an accredited surgical center to help you with this and make sure to look at a lot of his/her before and after photos.  Good luck with your surgery and again congrats on that weight loss.

Kevin Rose, MD
Provo Plastic Surgeon

Staging Surgery After Weight Loss

+1

Congrats on your accomplishments ! You are the best one to proritize what you want done, but in general I prefer to to my body lifts and breast lifts together at Stage 1, followed by arms and legs at Stage 2. 

As for liposuction, my guess is that you do not have much fat to remove, and that most of your issues are from excess skin.

Get a few consultations as you move forward, and call or email me for a free copy of our book dedicated plastic surgery after weight loss.

John LoMonaco, MD, FACS

BODY LIFT

+1

Congrats on the weight loss, you should keep surgery under 6 hours for elective cosmetic procedures, start with a body lift, it is the most bang for your buck and it is safest to do it in isolation than see what bothers you the most

GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATS

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC