Plus size wants lipo only and sculpting (photo)

"I am 29. I'm in pretty good health. No diabetes or HTN. I had gastric sleeve and lost 70 lbs but I have gained 50 back. I'm not too unhappy with my body but I would like to have a coke bottle shape again. I'm mostly interested in lipo. No tummy tuck since I haven't had kids yet. I'm 5'5 and weigh 230. With spanx on I can get the shape I want but would just like a smaller waist, no tummy and the hump on my backside gone. Would you do surgery on me. I have photos. They are graphic"

There are definitely good liposuction options for full-figured women that can help!

+2
Congratulations on your progress!  I would recommend you achieve your ideal weight before doing any surgical procedures.  However, as a female, I understand your frustration with the challenge of weight loss and your desire to seek improvement sooner than later.  You seem to be a healthy full-figured woman, and therefore I believe you should go for it if you feel it will help with motivation!  Just understand that you will still have excess skin after liposuction, especially the lower abdomen.  Once you achieve your ideal weight, you may find it desirable to have a tummy tuck.

Again, congrats!

Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Plus size patients enjoy the benefits of lipo also.

+2

Liposuction of your full abdomen, hips/shelf around the back side would make an amazing improvement in your shape. It can be done under local tumescent lipo and cost roughly $7000 on special.  It would be such a great motivator to keep on losing weight and exercising. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuction

+1

You would need a large volume liposuction to see significant improvement. It has risks and should be done in hospital.

Liposuction of the amount you need is likely to leave your skin loose.  Fat will return unless you change your life to fit your new shape an 1 hour of vigorous exercise and 2000 calories a day.

Liposuction  will motivate some people to lose weight. But you will not get and keep the shape you want with liposuction alone.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Weight loss better for you

+1
I think that you should lose some weight before committing to surgery.  I do not think that surgery such as liposuction is indicated.

Plus size wants lipo only and sculpting

+1
I think you be better served by about 30 lbs of weight loss or more prior to surgery.  This will allow for a better result and will make the liters removed more meaningful in your overall shape.

Liposuction results are highly surgeon dependent. Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of liposuction and liposuction revision procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

+1

In office liposuction in Fl can ON<Y remove 4 liters of fat, in your photos you easily have 10+ liters. Plus fat removal may leave "hanging skin".. Sorry my response is graphic also. Maybe rethink weight loss first.//