Is It Possible to Get my Stomach Smaller Without Surgery?

I had a vertical c section when I was 19. Is a flat stomach possible. Not really flat bt flat enough to cover my incusion with a tattoo. Im 21 now abd have not had anymore c sections. Also I dont think I have loose skin.

Smaller stomach without surgery

+1

Thank you for your question. Sit ups will strengthen your muscles to give you a flatter contour and weight loss, if you are over weight, will get rid of fat. If you have excess skin, only a tummy tuck would get rid of it. As there is no muscle in skin, you cannot exercise it away.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Hello

+1

There is nothing out there that can give you a flat tummy like a Tummy Tuck. The excess skin will not go away.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS