What is my best option for getting rid of double chin? Am I a candidate for Laser Lipo? (photos)

seems to be less invasive... I'm 33 and recently lost about 25 lbs, however it did not help with my double chin much. What would be my best option with the least amount of downtime and discomfort? any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm in dallas.

What is my best option for getting rid of double chin? Am I a candidate for Laser Lipo?

+1
In my practice I offer a combination of lipo + SmartLipo 12 watts blend 3 + ThermiSmoothRF under local anesthesia. Fee $2,500. 

Laser lipo is a good option

+1
You are young and amount of sagging is limited. You should get a good result with laser lipo. Please do your homework and find a qualified board certified plastic surgeon. 

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction for neck/chin

+1
Thanks for your pictures and questions.  It does appear that you would be a very good candidate for liposuction of your chin/neck.  Laser liposuction does offer some benefits such as less bruising/swelling and possibly some skin tightening that is not seen with traditional liposuction.  The area that bothers you is a common area to be treated by SmartLipo Triplex (laser assisted liposuction).  Feel free to contact my office if you have further questions and congrats on your weight loss!

Naveen Setty, MD

Will lipo help my chin?

+1
Yes, seems that with your picture liposuction may be an option, f/u with a PS to discuss as this problem can only be a properly evaluated in person

Jonathan Weiler, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Submental liposuction

+1
Seems like a reasonable option for your problem. You should obtain good skin retraction post op and redefine your jawline.

Avron Lipschitz, MD
Stuart Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction of chin

+1
Liposuction of the chin region may be a reasonable suggestions, but an exam in person woudl be necessary to determine this. Best of luck.