Lipo and BA: Am I a Candidate for Both Procedures?

I am having a BA in April and I never thought about having lipo until I got on real self and started reading all the stories. I really would like to get my abs, flanks, and back roll sucked out ( lol not sure the technical term. i guess it would be lipo...) I'm 5'7 and a half.. and flux between 153-160. 1.) Would I be a good canidate? 2.) Generally speaking do you get a better "deal" price wise if you have both procedures done at once? Thanks!

Breast augmentation and liposuction together...

+3
hello. Thanks for the question. if your health conditions permit it  you can do both liposuction and  breast augmentation at the same time without any problem. of course  the costs will decrease if  you do both surgery simultaneously.

+2
I perform both procedures together frequently.  You appear to be a good candidate for liposuction.  There is usually a discount when performing more than one procedure due to reduced anesthesia and operating room charges. 

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures and breast augmentations each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Lipo and BAM

+2
Hi Thursday!

Yes, you can have both those procedures at the same time. 

You look to be a good candidate based on your height/weight and photos.

Generally speaking you do get a better price doing them together rather than separate. Plus, there is only one recovery period instead of two, so you need less time off from work.

best wishes for a great result,

Michael

Michael Salzhauer, MD

Liposuction and breast augmentation can be done at the same time

+1
Thank you for your question.  Yes breast augmentation and liposuction are frequently performed together.  It is important that you consult a board certified plastic surgeon and discuss your goals thoroughly.  It is always important to follow the advice of the surgeon you choose.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Combined liposuction and breast augmentation

+1
Liposuction and breast augmentation can be combined, are safe and cost effective. Unfortunately, your photograph is inadequate. Trying on implants does not correlate with retro-pectoral implant placement and may be misleading. Unfortunately, you have not told is your bra size but if you are 32 or 34 each 100 cc’s of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change. If you are 36 or 38 each 200 cc’s of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change. From this, you can compute the volume required to achieve your desired goal.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D. 

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Combining procedures

+1
are commonly done and the perk for most patients are the discounts provided for multiple procedures.  Your procedures are done commonly but focus on the worst parts for liposuction.  When I have patients with marginal areas for improvement, I often will simply add it on as a courtesy procedure (no warranty) if they are having other procedures.  Nothing better than a delighted patient!

Curtis Wong, MD

Liposuction and breast augmentation

+1
Thanks for your question and picture.  Combining liposuction and breast augmentation is a safe thing to do as long as you are healthy and understand the additional recovery time needed.  Each procedure will help make the other procedure more effective by enhancing the effects.  Generally, cost will be better when procedures are combined rather than doing them separately.  Good luck with your surgery!

Naveen Setty, MD, FACS

Breast Augmentation and liposuction compliment each other

+1
Breast augmentation and liposuction enhance results of each other.  Larger bust stands out more when there is a slimmer waist.  You should definitely do it.

Vasdev Rai, MD

Liposuction and breast augmentation

+1
Liposuction in the areas that you have mentioned as well as breast augmentation are both very common to do together. It helps to create a better shape around the torso. It's safe to do both procedures however your recovery may be a little bit tougher given that you're doing more surgery.
I would definitely talk to your plastic surgeon to make sure that they are comfortable doing this as it is a very common practice. 

Good luck with your procedure!

Young R. Cho, MD, PhD

+1
Without adequate photos or an exam your question cannot be answered. It is common and safe to do both procedures at once. It is usually more cost effective to combine procedures where possible.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD