Recommendation for Juvederm Injector in Dallas, TX?

Thanks.

Juvederm Injector in Dallas, TX

+1

The ASPS and Allergan's juvederm website are both good starting points to find expert and experienced injectors in the area. Dr. Jeff Angobaldo and Dr. Mary Elizabeth Hurley. Since the relationship with your injector can last long, consult with 3 - 4 injectors to understand your options.

Dallas plastic surgeons

+1

There are many good juvederm injectors in Dallas. You may want to start out by going to the ASPS or ASAPS websites and look up plastic surgeons in your area.

Juvederm injector in Dallas

+1

Try Dr. Christine Brown who is an excellent dermatologic surgeon in Dallas, Tx. Let her evaluate your needs and discuss with you your options. I'm sure she will provide excellent care to you.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Juvederm injector in the Dallas area

+1

I would recommend Jon Pruett, MD at Trinity Dermatology in Carrollton, TX (very near the Dallas metro area). He has extensive experience with facial fillers.

Chad L. Prather, MD
Baton Rouge Dermatologic Surgeon