Jowls Or Something Else? (Photo)

Not sure if this is jowls or something else. I am 24 yrs 5'6 ft and 117 lbs. Around my jaw line you may see what appears to be jowls. The skin is loose in that area. Given the picture and information provided can it be determined if there is a procedure I am suitable for that will correct the jowl area on my face? I can provide additional photos if necessary.

Jowling at age 24

I observe a slight interruption of your jawline. After appropriate examination, I likely would recommend injectable fillers for jawline balancing in conjunction with non-invasive skin tightening using Ultherapy.

Worcester Facial Plastic Surgeon