Any non invasive treatments for extra skin on my abs I can do? (photos)

I had a consult today for breast augmentation revision and was curious about my abs so I asked if lipo would help. Doc said no its not fat but skin and suggested tummy tuck was best to achieve a flat stomach. I didn't want to hear those words. So my question is this what other non invasive treatments could i do? Pics- This after 2 babies and i recently lost 14 lbs. Thanks.

Non-invasive skin tightening

+1
There are several non-surgical skin tightening treatments being used today: thermage, ulthera, and thermiRF to name a few. All of these treatments will tighten the skin of your abdomen, but I don't think it will be to an extent that you will be satisfied. Depending on your goals (if you want the abdomen tight and flat, or if you just want to remove the role of skin between the belly button and pubic region) you might be a candidate for a mini tummy tuck. 

Thanks for your question and best of luck!