I Am Considering Ultherapy for my Face, but Just Had Several Dental Implants Placed About 6 Weeks Ago?

Will this procedure have any danger of impacting the implants at this point, or is it safe to undergo?

Ultherapy should not impact your implants

+1

Ultherapy should not impact your implants, especially since the treatment should be limited to the sides of your face and neck, and not over your mouth. With the superficial handpiece that can be used over the lips, the energy is not directed deep enough to have any bearing on the implants. Be sure to check with your physician before proceeding ultherapy.

Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Is Ulthera Safe After Dental Implant?

+1

Hi Koconnor,

Ulthera is a most safe and clinically effective treatment when performed properly.  Ulthera should not affect dental implants, therefore it is safe to have Ultherapy within a few weeks of dental implants.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD