Which would you recommend; Gullwing or Bullhorn lip lift? Or BOTH?

Gullwing seems to give a very visible scar but, I like the lift it gives. I also like the bullhorn but the outer part of the upper lip isn't addressed. Was wondering if I could get a combination of a bullhorn lift (addressing the center portion of the lip) and get the vermilion advancement on the outer edges(addressing the outer portion of the lips)? Is there ever a way that the gullwing won't scar and ruin the nice white curve part?

Achieve the shape desired by skin resection

+1
A lip lift procedure does 3 things: shortens the distance between the nose and upper lip, rolls out the mucosa and increases incisor show.The incision begins on the lateral side of the nose and ends on the opposite lateral side.The skin can be resected to pull more laterally or more medially or both to achieve the shape you desire.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Completely customized lip lift.

+1
The lip lift procedure is one I do several times a week.   It can be completely adjusted to your specific needs and we can house most of the scar in the nose.   It's done in the office and takes about 30 minutes. 

Jeffrey H. Spiegel, MD
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon