How can I fix a bump on my lip left from a previous surgery and what would the cost range from? (Photo)

I fell and my tooth cut through my lip causing it to split open and extra tissue was left after recovery from the 1st surgery. what can i do to fix it

How can I fix a bump on my lip left from a previous surgery and what would the cost range from?

+1
Depending upon whether or not this is scar tissue or distortion of your red lip due to the trauma it might be possible to perform an injection treatment to reduce scar tissue. My suspicion is you will likely require excision of that excess scar tissue to create a smoother border of your lip. The cost could range from $500-2500. I hope this information is helpful for you.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon