BBL, implants or butt augmentation? Looking for more hips and butt with a breast lift (Photos)

Do you all think brazilian butt lift, butt augmentation, implants? Which would be best for my size and do I need to gain more weight first? If so how much? Im 5'5, 114lbs right now. How much for my small frame?

BBL and breast augmentation/lift

+1
It does not look like you have enough fat to use to augment your buttocks.  For your breasts, I would recommend a lift with implants. Good luck.

BBL, implants or butt augmentation? Looking for more hips and butt with a breast lift

+1
Thank you for your question, In your pictures I can see that you don't have enough fat for a Brazilian butt lift, you would have to gain a great amount of weight for you to get good results, I would recommend buttock implants instead. And for your breast, a implant will give you more fullness, I wouldn't recommend a full breast lift, since your breast seem only deflated, however there not that low, an implant by it self wit give you beautiful results, and if you still want a lift I would suggest a small periareolar lift.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1
  You would be one of the very few patients for whom I would recommend butt implants over the BBL.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.