Bbl with Tummy Tuck and Fat Transfer to Hips All in One Surgery. Surgeon Says This is Fine? (photo)

Should I Worry About Bbl FG Results?

Combination Procedures

+1

It is safe to do procedures together as long as you are healthy and the procedures don't exceed a six to seven hour time limit - in my opinion. The surgeries you are describing are commonly done together.  You should be operated on in a AAAASF certified facility which will assure maximum safety.  Looking at your photo you are getting a revision of a previous breast lift which should take less time than doing it for the first time.

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Combination Cosmetic Procedures?

+1

Combination procedures including a bilateral breast lift, a tummy tuck and fat transfer to the hips may be performed together. Whether you are a reasonable candidate, however, for those combined procedures depends on your anatomy, the extent of the procedures, your medical history, realistic expectations of the outcome and an understanding of the pros and cons of the various procedures.

Safety should always be the main concern. It is generally recommended that the length of elective surgery be less than six hours. The procedures should be performed in an ambulatory facility that is accredited by one of the national organizations like the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgical Facilities (AAAASF) or in a licensed hospital. Anesthesia should be administered and monitored by an appropriately trained anesthesia provider. For a combination of these procedures, I would recommend an overnight stay at an appropriate facility where you can be appropriately monitored. Most patients prefer undergoing one anesthesia and one recovery period which is usually more cost effective, but many surgeons would prefer performing these procedures in 2 separate operations to diminish the potential for complications.

I would suggest you find a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with the plastic surgeon and have a consultation to see what is safe and makes the most sense for you.

Robert Singer, MD  FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

+1

The procedures you explain can be performed i one setting, it will depend of your health. Ask your surgeon. Always make sure is board certified doctor and that is custom to performed this procedures.

Walkiris Robles, MD

Combo procedures

+1

Multiple procedures can be done safely, but it depends on your health status (past medical history), your anatomy, and the amount of surgery/type of procedures to be done.  On longer cases, an overnight stay may be recommended.  Please talk to your plastic surgeon to get their thoughts on the matter as they are most familiar with your medical history and overall health status.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Combination cosmetic operations are fairly common.

+1

The combination of operations you describe should not be a problem. This depends on your overall health, the speed and skill of the surgeon, and the obstacles presented during convalescence.