Based on these pics, does my scarring look treatable with Fractional CO2? (photos)

Does my scarring look severe or mild? Can the redness be eliminated with Fractional CO2 by a renown plastic surgeon? Also, I am south Asian, but I am often mistaken for caucasian because I am by far on the lighter side of the spectrum. I have gotten pixel lasers done on aggressive settings and have had no pigmentation issues. Does my skin appear to dark for treatment? Thanks!

Adequate candidate

+1
The only possible way we can determine if this treatment is adequate for you is during a consultation, however based on your photograph you appear to be an adequate candidate, but you need to be careful with laser treatments, your skin needs to be pretreated and conditioned with bleaching creams and retinoids, at least 4-6 weeks prior and after the laser.
be sure you check the credentials and expertise of the physician you choose.
Good luck

Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Acne Scars and Laser

+1
You have many options for treatment, but laser with or without filler or small surgical removal the scars would do very well.  Seek a dermatologist or plastic surgeon with experience in treating acne scars and has experience in lasers.  Best, Dr. Emer.