Enough Fat for BBL? Dallas Texas. (photo)

I honestly do not think I have enough fat to have a BBL. I am for sure wanting body jet Lipo on my flanks/waist and lowers abs I just need to find the right surgeon. If I am a good candidate for BBL can this procedure done "in office"? I just don't want my fat to be a waste when it could possibly be transferred to the butt. Lastly, I work in an office sitting all day, would this affect my results if I got BBL? Thank you! Looking for Dallas location or poss a fly-in patient.

BBL in Dallas

+2

Based on your photo it appears you do have enough fat for the Brazilian buttock lift. Your square shape can be improved by liposuction of the love handle area and lower back. I would recommend Dr.Meade in Dallas as I know he uses the body jet liposuction system with very good results.

Dr.Bruno

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

Brazilian Butt Lift is performed by removing fat in areas of excess such as the abdomen, hips, thighs etc. and transferring  the fat to the buttocks thereby increasing the size of the buttocks.  In this manner you achieve an improved shape of your torso (waist-belly regions)  while augmenting the buttocks.

Craig Mezrow, MS, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Enough Fat for Brazilian Buttlift

+2

You are a great candidate for Brazilian buttlift, and you will have a very nice result.  I typically get about 5 liters of lipoaspirate and transfer about 1200 cc to 1500 cc per buttock.  These parameters can be modified based upon individual desires or needs.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

You are an excellent candidate.

+2

Thank you for your pictures, you seen like an excellent candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift. You have enough fat in your waist and abdomen area for a fat transfer in to the buttocks with beautiful results, this will help you have a curvier hourglass figure.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD

You are an excelent candidate dor BBL/ tu eres una excelente candidata por BBL

+1

yes you may programm your surgery whenever you want  remember success in BBL it is not only of quantity if also of remodeling, for example lessening the waist and belly  as also love handles  improves greatly the butts perspective.

si puedes programar tu cirugia cuando gustes recuerda que el exito en BBL no solo es de cantidad  sino de  remodelaje

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Based on the pictures posted, you have a lot of fat in the flanks and some fat in the abdomen.

This fat can be transferred to the buttocks if you want that.

It does not need to be body jet it can be tumescent suction assisted lipectomy, and you will get a good result