Enough Fat for BBL? Dallas Texas. (photo)

I honestly do not think I have enough fat to have a BBL. I am for sure wanting body jet Lipo on my flanks/waist and lowers abs I just need to find the right surgeon. If I am a good candidate for BBL can this procedure done "in office"? I just don't want my fat to be a waste when it could possibly be transferred to the butt. Lastly, I work in an office sitting all day, would this affect my results if I got BBL? Thank you! Looking for Dallas location or poss a fly-in patient.

BBL in Dallas

Based on your photo it appears you do have enough fat for the Brazilian buttock lift. Your square shape can be improved by liposuction of the love handle area and lower back. I would recommend Dr.Meade in Dallas as I know he uses the body jet liposuction system with very good results.

9201 Sunset Boulevard
West Hollywood, CA 90069

Brazilian Butt Lift

Brazilian Butt Lift is performed by removing fat in areas of excess such as the abdomen, hips, thighs etc. and transferring  the fat to the buttocks thereby increasing the size of the buttocks.  In this manner you achieve an improved shape of your torso (waist-belly regions)  while augmenting the buttocks.

Craig Mezrow, MS, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

225 E. City Avenue
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004

Enough Fat for Brazilian Buttlift

You are a great candidate for Brazilian buttlift, and you will have a very nice result.  I typically get about 5 liters of lipoaspirate and transfer about 1200 cc to 1500 cc per buttock.  These parameters can be modified based upon individual desires or needs.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

You are an excellent candidate.

Thank you for your pictures, you seen like an excellent candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift. You have enough fat in your waist and abdomen area for a fat transfer in to the buttocks with beautiful results, this will help you have a curvier hourglass figure.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Torre 7, José Clemente Orozco 2230 Zona Rio
Tijuana, Baja California 22010

You are an excelent candidate dor BBL/ tu eres una excelente candidata por BBL

yes you may programm your surgery whenever you want  remember success in BBL it is not only of quantity if also of remodeling, for example lessening the waist and belly  as also love handles  improves greatly the butts perspective.

si puedes programar tu cirugia cuando gustes recuerda que el exito en BBL no solo es de cantidad  sino de  remodelaje

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Calle 54 No. 365 T