Is this a reasonable wish pic? I sculpted my own body in the picture provided with before and after. (photo)

I want tons of lipo full TT and breast lift and implant. I'm also going to the gym to lose some fat d/t recent pregnancy (4 months post partum)

Possible results with body contouring surgery

+2
I don't think that many of the people that answered this question for you read it carefully. To clarify, you would like extensive liposuction, a full tummy tuck, a breast lift, and an augmentation. You have stated that you will be going to the gym to lose some of the fat and that your are only 4 months post partum. Your "after photo" does not seem to be completely unrealistic in my opinion. The only thing that I see that you wont be able to accomplish is the narrowing of the subcostal region of your abdomen (upper belly just under the breasts). The shape of that part of the torso is dictated by your ribs which won't be changed with the procedures mentioned. You will need to lose any excess weight that is considered "intra-abdominal" with your work at the gym. Once you have lost some of this weight, you can complete your full abdominoplasty. The amount of liposuction that you need might not be that much depending upon how successful you are at the gym. I never want patients to have false hope or unrealistic expectations. Your picture is very slightly optimistic but not drastically so. The waistline needs to be expanded slightly on the after photo, but I think that you can get close. Not really a fan of surgeons on this forum "tooting their own horns", but there are several examples of similar body changes on my website in the tummy tuck section of the photo gallery. And you can certainly find some drastic body change photos on other surgeon's websites as well.
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Waist line, is it illusive?

+2
As many of my colleagues have mentioned, your expectations are not real and there are no procedures that can do what you are requesting. They only procedure that I know that can come close to that is an extensive abdominoplasty with liposuction and excision of skin in the flank and back. This abdominoplasty will require an aggressive plication and tightening of the abdominal wall. Of course all of this needs to be in conjunction with a good diet and exercise program. Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.egrari.com

Mommy Makeover

+2
It may be impossible to achieve the exact figure that you created with Photoshop however you can still achieve a significantly improved look with a combination of a tummy tuck and liposuction.  Just make sure your weight is stable and you're completely healed from the pregnancy to optimize results.

Is this a reasonable wish pic? I sculpted my own body in the picture provided with before and after.

+2

We all have our wishes but very few turn to be realistic!!! As in your photo shopped case to unrealistic to be considered possible.. Nice try though..//  

Very unreasonable!

+2
it looks as if you think liposuction will create that waistline. Your true body proportions will not allow this. An abdominoplasty with liposuction can make a great improvement for you AFTER weightloss. Your body needs to finish "adjustments" after pregnancy.
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

+2

Thank you for the question and pictures. I do not think that your “goal pictures” demonstrate  realistic or achievable results with "tons of liposuction surgery.  I think, based on the limited information provided here, that you will do best if you achieve your long-term stable weight first and then undergo tummy tuck or extended tummy tuck surgery. Doing so, will provide you with the best chance of achieving the waistline that you demonstrate in your goal pictures.

Generally speaking, the “ideal” patient for tummy tuck surgery is one who has completed pregnancies, is psycho socially/emotionally/financially stable, has an excellent social support system surrounding him/her, is capable of arranging enough recovery time, does not smoke and who has reached a long-term stable weight.

The tummy tuck operation is associated with a lower abdominal wall scar and a significant recovery time; on the upside, the aesthetic outcome may be much more likely to be to your liking. the trade-off, commonly seen in plastic surgery, is improvement in contour of the abdomen in exchange for scars ( mostly hidden in undergarments and bathing suits etc.).

When the time is right, seek consultation with board certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients in your situation. Learn about the potential risks/complications associated with the procedure as well as the significant physical/emotional recovery time associated with the procedure as well.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_tummyTuck.htm

+1

The tummy tuck will allow for removal of loose skin and should make for a better result than that in the image presented.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of mommy makeovers each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Mommy-Makeover-photo-galleries.php

Body Contouring

+1
Body contouring of the torso can be performed with liposuction, abdominoplasty or both.  You can not have contouring below the bones of the pelvis and rib cage.  It is recommended to be evaluated by a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your individual options.
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover

+1

Based on your photos, you would see a major improvement from a tummy tuck and a breast surgery, however the "after" picture that you have photoshopped may not be a realistic result. It is always best to be seen in person for an evaluation. When choosing a doctor, be sure to find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in these procedures. 

Web reference: http://www.drschulmanplasticsurgery.com/body/mommy-makeover/

+1
Unfortunately your desired outcome is unrealistic with any amount of liposuction. Once you lose your weight from pregnancy with diet and exercise and you are finished with any future pregnancies, there are surgical options including selective areas of liposuction in conjunction with a tummy tuck to significantly improve the cosmetic appearance of your abdomen and waist, but still not to the extent that you have represented in the self-sculpted photos.

Keep in mind that following the advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you what to do based on two dimensional photos without examining you, physically feeling the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of each operative procedure would not be in your best interest. I would suggest you find a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Robert Singer, MD FACS

La Jolla, California
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon