What would need to be done to make my profile consistent all the way through? (Photo)

I had a primary rhinoplasty about two and a half years ago. I am not pleased with the outcome and was wondering what needs to be done to the profile to achieve a more normal look. Do you recommend and revision rhinoplasty specialists? Thank you!

Saddle Deformity Following Rhinoplasty

+2
The depression along your profile can be corrected using fillers or your own cartilage. I strongly recommend the use of your own tissue to establish a strong feminine profile with good definition. Fillers can be used but it will be necessary to repeat this intermittently.

Revision rhinoplasty candidate

+1
It's important to discuss with your perspective rhinoplasty surgeon your ideals and goals  before deciding to undergo a second rhinoplasty procedure.  Dorsal augmentation of the bridge line with your own cartilage harvested from the internal portion of your nose could build up the bridge. A tip plasty  may also be required balance and tip with a new bridge line. For many examples, please see  the link below to our rhinoplasty photo gallery

What would need to be done to make my profile consistent all the way through?

+1
  A bit of dorsal augmentation with or without tip deprojection may be appropriate depending upon goals.

What would you recommend to improve my profile look?

+1
Based on the photographs that you have shown. I believe you would best benefit by cartilage grafting to the dorsum of your nose. You may or may not require any additional work at the tip. From the septum, the ear,or the rib

William G. Hart Jr., MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Improving the profile after primary rhinoplasty

+1
Your profile can be improved with cartilage augmentation to the dorsum of the nose. If you're having a functional breathing problem, then spreader grafting is recommended in addition to improving the aesthetic profile by placing septal or rib cartilage as an only graft. We specialize in revision rhinoplasty. I would consult with a facial plastic surgeon and review many before and afters to get a sense of the work that will be done.

Jose E. Barrera, MD, FACS
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon