Seeking Experienced Injector in Dallas Forth Worth Area?

I am looking for new doctor in Dallas - Forth Worth area. I had a brilliant doctor but he suddenly died from heart attack. Could somebody recommend me a doctor, who are experienced in injecting Dysport, Radiesse and Restylane. Thank you!

Dallas plastic surgeons

+1

There are many good filler injectors in Dallas. You may want to start out by going to the ASPS or ASAPS websites and look up plastic surgeons in your area.

Dallas Dermatologist

+1

An excellent dermatologic surgeon in Dallas, is Dr. Christine Brown. Give her office a call to make sure that she does all the procedures you're interested in having done. I'm sure she would be happy to refer you to the appropriate physicians if there are some procedures she doesn't do.

Ronald Shelton, MD

DFW dermatologist

+1

I used to work in DFW. My partner Mary Fleischli is excellent at injecting Botox, Juvederm, etc. She's very popular in the North Dallas area.

Nobuyoshi Kageyama, MD
Seattle Dermatologist