10 Day Post Op Feels Like Implant Has Pushed Up when I Slept Wrong?

I am 10 days post op and I fell asleep on my side in a recliner when I woke I feel like my left implant was pushed up. Can this happen and do I need to put a bandeau back on? I have silicone implants under muscle.

Breast implants will not slip out of place 10 days after the operation.

+2

After 10 days there is rudimentary capsule formation. Breast implants will not move into an abnormal position at that time. If you have concerns about the position of your breast implant you should see your plastic surgeon.

Breast implant too high

+1

It's not uncommon for there to be differences between the two sides for a while after breast augmentation surgery.  After about three months the breasts will have close to their final shape/appearance.  As plastic surgeons we all want our patients to have terrific results.  As part of that, most of us like to have our patients call whenever they have concerns either before or after breast augmentation surgery.  Contact/visit your surgeon.  That surgeon knows what your breasts looked like before your surgery and will be the best one to help you regarding questions you may have.

Kelly R. Kunkel, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

10 Day Post Op Feels Like Implant Has Pushed Up when I Slept Wrong

+1

Best to call your surgeon for this type of advice. If you can't see the surgeon, send a photo.