Dallas/Fort Worth Surgeons: Refinement of the Nasal Tip Only, Without Breaking Any Nasal Bones?

I'm wondering if there are any plastic surgeons in the Dallas/Fort Worth area who would be willing to do a tip rhinoplasty only? I understand that there will need to be a full assessment before determining that as an option for me. Thanks in advance.

Rhinoplasty surgeon in Dallas area

+2

Each rhinoplasty is individualized. A wonderful rhinoplasty surgeon is Dr. Bradford Bader. He is an excellent physician and facial plastic surgeon.

Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Tip rhinoplasty only? Let your surgeon advise, THEN you decide.

+2

I will assume you are asking this because you only wish your nasl tip area changed, and are "fine" with the rest of your nose. Thus, tip rhinoplasty may indeed be all that is needed or desirable.

BUT, what many patients fail to realize is that changes in the tip may not flow harmoniously with the rest of the nose, necessitating small precise adjustments in the nasal dorsum, supratip, and even nasal bones. This is certainly not required in every case, but it is in far more than many patients think. When experienced rhinoplasty surgeons try to explain this to our patients, some may feel we are trying to "sell" them on a complete rhinoplasty when their preconceived idea (perhaps from another less-experienced surgeon who agrees with the patient's ideas to "make the sale") is less than what is truly neededd to give the best result.

The way to find out what is really going on is to obtain several consultations with more than one ABPS-certified plastic surgeon experienced in rhinoplasty. There are many in your area. Please get several opinions and listen rather than request a specific procedure. Your surgeon should carefully listen to your goals first, and can then formulate the best surgical plan to achieve your desired result.

Otherwise, you may be back here asking about revision rhinoplasty surgeons! Best wishes!

Richard H. Tholen, MD, FACS
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Nasal Tip Surgery

+2

Rhinoplasty procedures are always individualized to meet the needs of each patient. Over the past 35 years I've never done 2 surgeries exactly the same. There are excellent surgeons in your area; any experienced  rhinoplasty specialist can do a limited procedure for you.

Tip Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi,

A tip rhinoplasty does not mean to address the nasal tip only; any specific modification that is to be performed has to be accompanied by several adjustments to make sure that the overall results look natural.

With that perspective, rhinoplasties do not approach one area alone.

That being said, please remember that commendable results require an exceptionally skilled surgeon to perform the surgery and settling for anything less than that increases the chances of additional corrective surgeries dramatically.
I hope this helps and please feel free to check the website below.

Thank you for your inquiry.

The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

Tip rhinoplasty

+1

If all you need or want is a tip refinement, the nasal bones would not need to be broken to accomplish that.  There many fine rhinoplasty surgeons in the Dallas area.  As a matter of fact, many plastic surgeons in Dallas think they do the best rhinoplasty work anywhere  so you should be in good hands.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Refinement of the Nasal Tip Only, Without Breaking Any Nasal Bones?

+1

Tip refinement can be done as a stand alone part of a Rhinoplasty and is called a Tip Plasty.  Select your Rhinoplasty Surgeon based on his/her understanding and ability to follow the proper aesthetics of facial (and nasal beauty) for the creation of a naturally, more attractive nose and face...then by experience and reputation.  

Tip only

+1

Any or every artof the nose can be operated on minimally or with extreme changes. Yo should see your picture computer imaged to help you decide.

Richard Ellenbogen, MD

Tip rhinoplasty

+1

Tip rhinpolasty is easily done alone as long as your nasal bridge bone configurations do not require a small degree of modification also to achieve total nasal harmony. Picture examples you bring to your surgeon to show what you want as well as  computer image changes of your nose in his office would easily determine the answer to your question.

Sincenose surgery is the most complicated and difficult to perform in aloof cosmetic surgery to get a patients desired result, you have to be very careful in choosing your surgeon and no other surgeon can really make a recommendation to you .

Good luck and again be careful and Cautious in your choice .Warmest regards, Dr Terino

Edward O. Terino, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon