I Have a LARGE Blue Vein Under my Right Eye? (photo)

I live in the Tampa Bay area and would like to find a surgeon who will remove a large, prominent blue vein under my right eye. The vein bulges and can not be covered by make up. It is not minor. Is there someone who can help me? I need a name. Thanks You.

Sclerotherapy or laser.

+1

This vein can easily be treated by sclerotherapy or topical laser.  I prefer sclerotherapy for these kinds of veins.  Removing it with several micro incisions is also possible but much more than you need for this problem.

Naples General Surgeon

Large vein under eye

+1

It looks like you can benefit from filler in that area to see if it can be hidden or use of autologous fat grafting - otherwise a plastic surgeon can remove that vein with tiny puncture wounds that should heal nicely.

Hratch Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Buffalo General Surgeon