Cystic Little Acne and Pain-full Large Acne and Black Heads?

Hi i am 28 year old female, my skin condition: oily i have light red birthmark on my L side of face that i always cover up with foundation Treatment i have done since 5 year ; i have took all kinda Antibiotic and retina A treatments i have used all the acne treatment and toners and cleanser i have got my liver and all the blood test check and every thing is normal i usually get the cystic and black headed acne every day but the larger one usually comes around my monthly period any advise?

A dermatologist can help you manage your acne

It sounds like you need the help of a board-certified dermatologist to manage your acne.  If it mostly flares before your menstrual period, the birth control pill or spironolactone may help.

See a dermatologist for your personalized acne regimen

Each individual's skin and acne is unique. I recommend that you see a board-certified dermatologist who can personalize an acne treatment plan just for you.

Lisa Chipps, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon