Cynosure Cynergy Laser. Will This Laser Causer Hair Follicle Loss On Upper Lip?

Will this laser cause hair follicle LOSS if used on the upper lip and both applications of this Multiplex system are used 585nm/PDL & 1064nm/NdYag to reach the subcutaneous level? Treating possible residual lymphatic malformation, hypertrophic scar, inflammation. Thank you.

Cynosure Cynergy Laser Treatment

+1

Thank you for your question. With the combination of 1064 and 585, there is a reduced energy need from the 1064, but I would still be cautions about using a 1064 in an area where you want to keep hair.   If you have concerns of hair loss, just use the pulse dye laser Candela Vbeam which will not cause hair loss.  Be certain to be under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon with expertise in laser procedures for the most effective and safe treatments. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist