Cutaneous Indentations, Anyway To Fix Them?

I have cutaneous indentations from botched Fraxel treatment, did laser go too deep and is there a way to fix them ?

Fraxel laser resurfacing and pores

+1
I have yet to see indentations from a Fraxel laser. There are other brands of fractional lasers of which I lack experience. Pores are often improved with Fraxel but I have seen a few patients whose skin was improved with the Fraxel but once their texture and coloration changed for the better, the pores were more noticable. The information provided in Dr. Shelton's answer is for educational purposes only and is not intended to constitute medical advice. The information provided should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with a qualified health professional who may be familiar with your individual medical needs.