Cut Top of Nose After Fall. How To Prevent Scarring? (photo)

This photos were taken in April 2 month after the incident,Question Deep Cut Top of Lip After and nose After Fall. How To Prevent Scarring? I recently had a fall back in February . I have a deep cut from my nose to my lip which went right through at one point and it is jagged. I have had no stitches in it. It healed slowly Is there anything i can do to help stop it scaring? It' never scapped. Today my laceration are turning a light brown Thank you for any help

Skin lightening treatments for dark scars

+1

I would treat the pigmentation and browning first.  Try Melaquin PM at night, followed by a skin lightening peel such as MelaPeel

Web reference: http://surgery90210.com/face/77/rhinoplasty-revision.aspx