Cut got healed but the skin one side is higher than the other – should I visit a plastic surgeon? (photo)

My dot bites on my nose has healed around 1.6 month now. I didn't get any stitches or glue . So the skin now is sticking together but one side is higher than the other. I really want to know if it will grow even again? How long will it take? Or if it will never heal, when should I go to a plastic surgeon for help?

Traumatic scar on the nose

+2
It will be to your benefit to visit either a board certified Plastic Surgeon or Dermatologic surgeon who will be able to give different options that can include surgical revision, ablative or non-ablative laser treatments, and/or dermabrasion.   

New Canaan Dermatologic Surgeon

Cut got healed but the skin one side is higher than the other – should I visit a plastic surgeon?

+2
Yes! re excision of the edges with superficial undermining and layered repair would allow the potential of a cleaner looking scar which would be leveled out. Best preformed by a boarded PS.... 

Plato's Scar Serum for nose scars

+1
Hypertrophic scars need immediate attention. In our office, we begin with laser treatment and twice daily application of Plato's Scar Serum.  The scar serum should be used by massaging into the scar. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS