I Am Already a Curvey Lady on my Bottom Half. Will Butt Lift Help Fade Cellulite on Bottom?

Will Butt Lift Help Cellulite on Bottom?

+1

Thank you for your question. A lift will probably do little to curb cellulite formation.  There may be a temporary improvement, but the long term prospects are not good.  Hormones, heredity, and other factors determine cellulite, and a lift will not offset those factors. Be certain to obtain a consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for the best results.  I hope this helps!

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite

+1

There's no good cure for cellulite (yet).  The cause of cellulite relates to the way fat cells are arranged in women.  The fat cells are arranged in a way that causes dimpling at the skin surface when fat cells enlarge.  Men have a different architecture to their fat cells, which is why cellulite is less of an issue in men.

Certainly filling the area may help put the skin on stretch and reduce the relative appearance of cellulite; however, this is not the major goal of a butt lift. There is no guarantee that your cellulite will improve with a butt lift.

The best thing is for you to consult a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Butt lift help cellulite?

+1

Unfortunately there is no "cure" for cellulite. However, it is known that when you have a butt lift done it can sometimes improve the appearance of cellulite. My recommendation is to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in performing the butt lift procedure.

Web reference: http://www.jaimeperezmd.com

Butt lift and treatment for cellulite

+1

Unfortunately, there is no definitive/permanent treatment for cellulite.  However a butt lift can improve the overall tone of the skin and reduce the dimpling and skin irregularities seen in cellulite.

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Buttock Lift to help Cellulite

+1

Congratulatins on being curvy.  Lots of women strive to achieve the figure that you have.  Given that you like your figure, but are bothered by cellulite, there are some options -- but none are great.

The non-invasive methods for cellulite improvement typically have unimpressive results.  Surgical results are better -- and a buttock lift or a thigh lift can improve the appearance of cellulite by severing the connection of the tight bands from fascia to skin which creates the dimpled appearance (which would result in a smoother look).  The bands cause a "riveting" or "quilting" like effect which makes it look like the cottage-cheese cellulitic appearance.

I would recommend getting a buttock or thigh lift if you are truly unhappy with your skin's appearance.  I recommend  an in-person consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite and butt lift

+1

A buttock lift helps redistribute soft tissue in a superior position. It also takes out loose skin.  Cellulite may or may not improve...but do not count on it!

CELLULITE OF THE BUTTOCKS AND TREATMENT

+1

Although we are working on the cellulite problem at Stanford,  no ideal treatment has yet emerged.  Beware of any claims of cellulite cures by creams, machines, massage,  liposuction, fat injections, and on and on.   There is no cure and improvements are minimal and short in durability.  Certainly a large surgical procedure such as a butt lift of thigh lift or lower body lift can give the appearance of improvement by stretching out the areas with cellulite.  These  are significant surgical endeavors that require careful consultation with an ABPS CERTIFIED  SURGEON.  A consultation is a good first step.   And remember that weight reduction and lowering your body fat % can provide benefit to many.

Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite

+1

There is no good effective treatment of cellulite.

There are many machine that some claim to improve cullulite, the reality is there is no treatment for cellulite now