Curve of Muscle and Bb Slightly off 2 1/2 Wks Post TT is This Swelling and Will It Correct ?

I had Tummy Tuck surgery 2and 1/2 weeks ago. My muscle line is slightly curved and my belly button looks off too. Is this due to swelling? Will it correct it self? How long to wait till can see final outcome and if it dosen't correct itself what to do?

Tummy Tuck Results After 2 1/2 Weeks

+1

At this point, it is still too early to judge the results, give it at least 3 to 6 months to allow for swelling to resolve.

Tummy Tuck Results?

+1

Thank you for the question.  Unfortunately, without pictures or direct examination, it is not possible to give you precise advice.

Generally, it is much too early to evaluate the results of surgery 2 weeks postop. If you have specific concerns your plastic surgeon is in the best position to address them for you.