I Am Currently 5'6 and 113 Lbs, I'm Curious to Know if a BBL Would Work with my Body Frame/weight?

I'm considering getting a BBL but concerned that I wouldn't have enough body fat to make a difference, or if implants / augmentation would be a better route? Also I'm close to Portland Oregon and have been trying to find suggestions on a good PS in this area or possible other suggestions? Thanks :)

Buttock Augmentation

+2

Judging by your measurements, you are probably very thin and do not have much donor fat for a buttock augmentation. Any body can have a fat transfer/buttock augmentation but may have limited results. The fat transfer method I believe is the safest way to augment the buttock. It is also an entire body recontouring procedure as well. Doing liposuction to the midsection, back and waist can give you a more feminine shape and make the buttocks look bigger.

Web reference: http://www.lookyounger.net

BBL fgor 5'6 113lbs

+1

It appears that he will have enough that for a Brazilian Butt Lift. It is impossible to give you a worthwhile response without photos. But in general most people have fat. So the question is, what is the result you desire and can that result be a reality given your physical examination.  A photo along with this post would be a good first step.

Is a Brazilian Butt Lift for Me?

+1

At your height and weight you will have enough fat to execute a successful Brazilian Butt Lift. Liposuction of the back, sides, and upper thighs allows the surgeon to sculpt an hourglass shape and then inject fat into the superior part of the buttocks to give lift and projection. These techniques allow great results without relying on huge amounts of available fat. You should schedule an exam with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more.     

Jaime Perez, MD
Brazilian Butt Lift Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Web reference: http://www.jaimeperezmd.com/photogallery/brazilian-butt-lift-6998