Currently Have 510cc Implants & Due to Rupture Replacing, What Increase for 2 Cup Size?

i am 5'4 size 8 and breasts between 30f & 30ff. although people do comment i look a dd. i was thinking of increasing to high profile 700 or 750cc? i would like to be about 2 cup sizes bigger..

Breast Implant Size and Resulting Cup Size?

+1

Unfortunately, despite myths  to the contrary,  there is no  precise correlation  between size of implant and resulting cup size.

It would be in your best interest to be examined by a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon ( well versed with larger breast implants)  to see if your goals are achievable.

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” or "fake looking" or "top heavy" means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.
I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible.
By the way, the most common regret after this operation, is “I wish I was bigger”.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_breastimplantxl.htm

How large of implants are too large

+1

I have found it is difficult, if not impossible to tell a woman how big her breast should be. This is personal and what is problematic for one person, is heaven to another. 

However, in general, implants of this size are fraught with problems over the long run. I may not change your mind, but most women have problems with early onset of droopiness, skin stretch and possible stretch marks, enlarged nipples and areolas and increase incidence of hardness or capsular contracture when they opt for such large size implants. 

They are occasionally needed for certain frames but rarely in my opinion. The pros and cons should discussed frankly with your doctor and carefully considered. 

Good luck. 

Breast Implant Volume

+1

It seems that you already have larger implants and with a significant cup size.  Increasing to 700-750 cc will likely lead  you to have a number of other issues related to skin stretch, malposition of the implants and problems buying clothes that fit your dimensions. I would reconsider the decision, but get advice from a certified surgeon in your area.

Vincent Marin, MD

+1

You did not post any photos so I guess the 750 cc is a good choice but again not sure. seek more in person consults. 

Large implants

+1

Extremely large implants can create mroe problems for patients than smaller implants. They are heavier and can cause more tissue laxity leading to breast ptosis among many things.

Beware Of Extremely Large Implants

+1

The implants which you have in place are quite large if you currently are wearing a 30F-FF bra.  If you increase the size significantly, you will markedly increase the chance for complications.  This includes capsular contracture, malposition, bottoming out, etc.