I Am Currently a 42J and my Doctor Wants Me to Go to at Least a C Cup?

I am over weight at about 328 lbs and 5"3. I also have scoliosis, degenerative disk disease, osteoarthritis too. I have a lot of neck/ back/ shoulder pain due to their heaviness. Would it take longer for me to recover due to my size..hoping that my insurance would cover it.

Breast Reduction at 328 pounds?

+1

Although without physical examination and a full understanding of your situation, it is not possible to give you precise advice, I think you should be very careful about moving ahead with any type of elective surgery at your current weight.  You are at high risk for complications such as deep venous thrombosis and pulmonary embolism etc.

Although you will likely good candidate for breast reduction surgery at some point,  I think you will be much better off dropping weight first.   I would suggest that you continue efforts in this area.

In regards to breast size after breast reduction surgery, communicate your goals with your plastic surgeon at that point. Many patients decide to reduce the breasts enough to help alleviate symptoms caused by larger breasts while maintaining enough breast tissue to remain proportionate to the remainder of their torso.