I Currently Have 375/400 Mod+ Sillicone Implants. I Am 5'4 and Approximately 112 Lbs? (photo)

I currently have 375/400 mod+ silicone implants. I am 5'4 and approximately 112 lbs. I currently have capsular contracture in my right breast do to taking large board to my chest. My BWD is about 12. I would like to upgrade my implants to roughly 600/650 to help close my gap from a one finger gap to kissing cleavage. Also reduce my nipple size and have more lower pole. Is this possible

Revision for kissing cleavage

+1

Your pectoralis major muscle is separating your breast implants so you can't have kissing cleavage unless they are subglandular.  If they are, then they need to be under the muscle after the casule is addressed.

If you have capsular constacture that would be my primary concern for your revision surgery.  This is something you can ask your plastic surgeon in detail.  Size of the implant has been implicated as a cause.  By photo we can't tell the degree of, or if there's even really a contracture situation.  My impression (artistically) is that they don't need to be any larger.  Best wishes on your decision,

DoctorMeade

Web reference: http://doctormeade.com/revision-breast-augmentation

I Currently Have 375/400 Mod+ Sillicone Implants. I Am 5'4 and Approximately 112 Lbs?

+1

Yes possible but best to discuss IN PERSON with your PS in detail. The larger implants are more likely to feel firmer. 

Questions about increasing breast implant size from 400 to 600 ccs

+1

Your breasts already appear to be as close to the midline as possible based upon your anatomy.  Changing implants from 400 to 600 ccs will increase your breast size by at least one cup.  Implants of this size can overstretch the skin and cause secondary problems over time.  Not withstanding you will need a capsulectomy to correct the capsular contracture on the right side.  Reducing the size of the areola is another issue. 

Increasing Size to 600cc After Contracture

+1

Anytime you have capsular contracture, it may make going up in size more difficult due to the constrictive nature of the tissues, even if you do a complete capsulectomy beforehand.  Going up in size will definitely give you more fullness, but it will not decrease the space between your breasts unless someone opens the pocket more medially.  That can be very dangerous as it can weaken the tissues and lead to symmastia over time.  I recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon who does breast revisions and see if you are even a candidiate to undergo a size increase.  Without examining you first hand, it is hard to know whether your tissues can even accommodate the larger size.

Barrington Plastic Surgeon

Moving Up to Larger Implants

+1

Thank you for the photograph.  Based on your body frame, I would not recommend increasing the size of your implants to 600-650 range.  This increase in the long term will stretch and thin the skin.

Dr. ES

Best Breast Implant Size/ Profile for Me (Revisionary Surgery)?

+1

Thank you for the question and picture.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation revisionary surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_revisionarybreastsurgery.htm

+1

You may be able to get that much volume, but an exam will be necessary.  The pocket may be able to be dissected more inferiorly.  Finally, the areola size can be reduced.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations and breast augmentation revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/breast-augmentation-revision-photo-galleries.php