Best permanent surgical method to remove my tear trough? (Photo)

Its the tear trough I want remove permanently because it seems to magnify the hollowing/dark circles. I don't really care that much about the hollowing and dark circles. No fillers, I just want a permanent solution.

In our practice, microdroplet Silikon-1000 may be used for permanent, non-surgical correction of tear trough, undereye grooves.

+1
You appear to have midface indentations, and this appears deeper on your left. Depending on your examination, you may consider consulting a physician experienced with the delicate art of using Silikon-1000, an off-label filler for permanent results.

Hope this helps you.

Dr. Joseph

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon