I Am Curious About Having a Breast Lift W/ O Any Enhancing Additions. Is That Possible W/ O Scarring?

Minimal scarring breast lift without breast implants and maximum projection

+2

Dear Jackie,

There is a technique called the Ultimate Breast Lift that reshapes and repositions the breast without needing implants to create upper pole fullness. It is revolutionary in its kind as it does not require the dreaded and very visible vertical scar. With the UBL, the incisions are hidden around the areola and under the shadow of the breasts. Your own tissue is utilized to create an internal cone and bra to create projection, long term stability, and desired cleavage. No foreign material is used that might jeapordize healing.

Kind regards,

Dr. H

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift. Is That Possible W/ O Scarring?

+1

To accomplish a breast lift the areola is repositioned and excess skin is removed.

Neither is possible without incisions. All the best. 

Mastopexy and Scars

+1

Dear Jackie. Unfortunately, there is no surgical procedure that will lift your breast without the use of a skin incision. However, as a plastic surgeon, my goal is to minimize the placement and appearance of those scars. To determine the best option for you, I would recommend seeking a formal consultation with an ASAPS (American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery) plastic surgeon to discuss your goals and desires to determine breast lifting surgery you will need.

Dan Mills, MD

Please check the video some lines below to get answers you look for

+1

mastopexy augmentation 5th generation technique is your answer, any  lifting  breasts wont  stay preety if  they are not filled  with  a small implants otherwise  would look flat and unsaggy please  take a look to  video some  lines  below it has  many advantages 1.- do not  stay any scar except on  upper  areolas 2,- do not  affect sensibility 3.- wont  fall down again even with years or another pregnancy 4. the most important item protect  against breast cancere

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

No such thing as a breast lift with out incisions

+1

There is no method to lift the breasts without making incisions.  As plastic surgeons we are very aware of this necessity.   This is the trade off that all patients must make.  In order to restore the youthful appearance of my breasts I will have breast scars.  Most patients want to be very proactive with scar management and we can help you make the best scar possible.  

Scarless Breast Lift

+1

It is impossible to lift the breast without scars. The problem with droopy breasts is that there is too much skin for the amount of breast tissue present. Unfortunately, this cannot be corrected by adding volume, like with an implant. The only way to correct the problem is to remove the extra skin, and this requires incisions that heal with scars. However, the scars, when care is taken with the surgery, usually are barely perceptible.

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift without scarring

+1

It is impossible to perform surgery without scars.  Whenever the skin is breached full thickness, there will be a scar.  The goal of the plastic surgeon is to create the best possible scar but sometimes you can't have your cake and eat it too. There will be a  tradeoff between shape and scar.  If you have anything other than minimal ptosis, fat transfer will not achieve the appropriate result.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

+1

Any breast lift procedure requires some scarring

However there are several things that can be done to conceal the scars to where they are barley visible. A photograph would be helpful to asses your particular situation 

Hilton Becker, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift without scars

+1

Breast lift does require something to lift the breast, either the support and fill of an implant, or a reduction of the skin envelope to lift the breast and improve the nipple position. A lift without enhancment, additions, or scar? Try a nice fitting bra.

+1

All breast lifts procedures will require some form on incisions and thus scars.  Photos would be helpful in giving you options.  One option if sagging is not to bad, is to do our Natural Fill (fat transfer) procedure.  This will fill up your skin envelope some without any scars and improve the shape of the breasts.

Rigo Mendoza, MD