Curing Dettol Burned Sun Exposed Skin? (photo)

I had observed before that putting dettol on a pimple anywhere in the body removed a layer of skin and new skin emerged. I had laser surgery for acne scar and oneday stupidly didn't put sunblock and got dark skin near forhead. To remove it I tried to put dettol thinkin it will bring new skin but after the layer came out I again got sunexposed. Now there is a big dark stain near my forhead which won't go. I think it has decreased but its still there. What am I supposed to do with it?

Melarase cream for dark discoloration of the skin

+1

I would begin Melarase cream twice daily to lighten the skin and decrease skin discoloration and pigmentation. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Bleaching cream

+1

I would go back to the doctor that performed the laser and ask for a precription bleaching cream. That should be used with a sunscreen that has titanium dioxide or zinc oxide.

Vicki J. Levine, MD