How to Cure my Acne? I've Tried So Many Treatments With No Luck. (photo)

I have my acne for about more than four years all over my face and forehead. I have tried all kinds of medication like homeopathy, general medicines,Ayurveda and sidha and even accupuncture for longer periods as recommended by my doctors but not even a single percent improvement. I have heard all of my doctors saying to my parents what else can be done for me? I have lost so much of money but couldn't cure my acne and acne scars.

Dermatologist for Acne Treatment

+1

Acne can be an aggressive condition and many cases require more than homeopathic treatments or acupuncture. There are specific topical, oral, and laser treatments that are extremely effective for treating acne. I advise you to consult a dermatologist as soon as possible. Laser treatments today are also great for acne scar removal.

Web reference: http://www.finetouchdermatology.com/los-angeles-acne-treatment/

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Acne treatments need a dermatologist

+1

You must see a board certified dermatologist.  Your acne from the photo looks very treatable with pills, creams, injections, peels or lasers if needed.  There are many ways to help your skin and don't delay.  Waiting too long with cystic acne can result in scarring, so please seek medical attention fast. 

Acne Treatments

+1

You need to see a Dermatologist immediately.  It is easier to treat acne than to treat the scars and discoloration that result from it.  Since the things you've tried have not worked, it may be time to try  more conventional acne treatments starting with prescription strength topical preparations and systemic antibiotics.   Please let a Dermatologist help you with this problem.

Beverly Hills Dermatologist