Cure for my Keratosis Pilaris Please?

Tried it all, hoping at 33 to have outgrown Keratosis Pilaris. Backs of arms and legs but I would pay serious money for a true permanent solution/ cure for my leg KP. Any ideas backed up by some science or studies doc? Their has to be something?!!

Cure for KP (keratosis pilaris)

+2

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there is no known "cure" for keratosis pilaris (KP). However, there are many inexpensive, safe, and wonderful treatments that can really minimize the appearance or presence of KP. Examples include lactic and salicylic acid emollients (over the counter Amlactin, Cerave-SA), Lac-hydrin (by prescriotion), and urea based emollients (20-40% urea cream or lotion by prescription) to name a few. All of these can help, but they all require frequent application to keep the condition under control. Change in climate can also help in some cases. 

Alexandria Dermatologist