Best curative and preventive treatment of nasolabial crease and lump (Photo)

I'm 26 year old male. I would like to find out which treatment would be the best for the elimination of nasolabial creases and lumps respectively. It appears to me the two are not in a linear dependency, based on the bilateral presence of creases (the shallow depressed scaring) and the obvious absence of the lumps - superiorly and inferiorly anterior to the crease - on my right side. Are there any tangible endocrinological preventive treatments available besides the patch work procedures? Thanks

Nasolabial Folds and Skin Lesions

+1
The two skin lesions above the nasolabial fold can be easily removed with little if any visible scarring. They will also be sent for pathological evaluation.  The nasolabial folds are best treated with hyaluronic acid based fillers such as juvederm or restylane.  Good Luck 

Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nasolabial folds and moles

+1
There are two separate entities that bother you.  Your moles can simply be excised.   NLFs are a life long battle.  Treatment consists of juvederm and chemical peels in youth.  As you age a midfacelift will help as will a standard facelift.   There is no cure for NLFs.  If NLFs become very deep the only treatment is excision but this is drastic and rarely needed.   This is pretty much as it is for the NLFs.   Juvederm is great to hold the folds at bay.  Voluma is the latest rage .  Voluma is like a thick juvederm with longer lasting results.  Voluma is placed on bone to raise the cheeks and therefore lift the NLFs.   Voluma can also be used on nose and on the chin area.  I suspect there will be many many more uses for Voluma as time leaps onward.  My Best,  Dr C

George Commons, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon