Cupid's Bow Surgery

Is There a Cupids Bow Surgery Preformed Like the One Done by Dr Orden on the Doctors Tv Program?

Ask the source about Cupid's Bow Surgery. Us!

+2

My partner (Drew Ordon) and I do this surgery all the time.  As we do it (and as we did it on the show The Doctors) there are not external incisions.  We used a V to Y flap advancement technique.  We also add fat transfer to the procedure if we need to.  The key thing is:  every patient is an individual and the procedure varies person to person.  An open and thorough consultation is where to ask:  "How will you do it on me?"

Lip aesthetics

+2

Cupid's bow incisions to remove upper lip skin in order to raise the upper lip sound good. In reality though the associated incision scar can detract from the result so the cure is worse than the disease. I have seen some done in Rio that looked excellent but I am sure that surgeon had many that did not look so good. I have seen some that looked horrendous. It is a gamble I will not venture to take. I would be careful about having cosmetic procedures that you see on television for the first time. Because plastic surgery has been so overdone on television the show producers are looking for out of the norm or shock value procedures/case scenarios and the often do not show the end result evident some months afterward.

Aaron Stone, MD

Cupid's Bow Surgery on The Doctors by Dr. Orden

+1

Hi K,

Beware of plastic surgery procedures that you see on television shows such as the Doctors.  Cupid's Bow surgery requires incisions around the lips which can lead to very disturbing scars.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD

Cupid's bow surgery

+1

I am not sure of the procedure you are referring to.  I have been performing a lip lift with gret patient satisfaction for years.  I do occasionally do a touch up, as the patient may want more lift or definition, but the scars are well hidden/accepted.

Scott E. Kasden, MD