What Cup Size Will I Be? (photo)

I had surgery on 8/30/13. I started as a 34B, 5'7", 140lbs and had 300cc silicone gel implants put in. I've included some before and after pictures to find out where I'll be once the implants have settled.

Cup size

+1

Cup sizes are not standardized.  They vary by designer.  So its difficult to answer your question. But based on your photos you probably will be somewhere in the C cup range.

Cup size

+1

Looks like you have a great result.

Anticipate that the swelling in the breast will decrease about 10-20% from immediately after the operation. 

For the time being just wear your post-op garment, wait for it to settle and then worry about what cup sized bra to buy.

Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Cup size after breast augmentation

+1

Hard to guestimate your cup size but in general a 300 cc implant should increase your breast size by aobut 1 1/2 cup sizes.  

What Cup Size Will I Be?

+1

Your augment looks good and you will notice changes over the next several months. Bra sizes vary from company to company but you look like a large C cup. You can probably buy new bras now as the implants are already settling nicely.

Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Breast size after augmentation

+1

It looks as though you were a perfect candidate for augmentation and that you will have an excellent result.  You will likely settle into a full C or small D cup, but it depends on the bra.  In any case you look great.