What Cup Size Will I Be? (photo)

I had surgery on 8/30/13. I started as a 34B, 5'7", 140lbs and had 300cc silicone gel implants put in. I've included some before and after pictures to find out where I'll be once the implants have settled.

Cup size

Cup sizes are not standardized.  They vary by designer.  So its difficult to answer your question. But based on your photos you probably will be somewhere in the C cup range.

Cup size

Looks like you have a great result.

Anticipate that the swelling in the breast will decrease about 10-20% from immediately after the operation. 

For the time being just wear your post-op garment, wait for it to settle and then worry about what cup sized bra to buy.

Cup size after breast augmentation

Hard to guestimate your cup size but in general a 300 cc implant should increase your breast size by aobut 1 1/2 cup sizes.  

What Cup Size Will I Be?

Your augment looks good and you will notice changes over the next several months. Bra sizes vary from company to company but you look like a large C cup. You can probably buy new bras now as the implants are already settling nicely.

Breast size after augmentation

It looks as though you were a perfect candidate for augmentation and that you will have an excellent result.  You will likely settle into a full C or small D cup, but it depends on the bra.  In any case you look great.