Will 500cc Look Too Big on Me?

i,m a cup b i weight 137 lbs. i'm 5'05 tall i'm gonna get breast implants in a few weeks but my big concern is that I dont really knoww what size to chosse. in one of my consultations the dr. recomend me 450cc or 500cc and i like better the 500cc and I want cohesive gel and i dont know if they were high or low profile, but i dont know if they are gonna look to big to my frame, my torax is small, i dont want to look fake ,but at the same time i want to see a diference in my body what will you recomend before choosing a size?

Will 500cc Look Too Big on Me?

Very hard to advise without a frontal view of your breasts. The photos posted are over 6 months old. My guess is 500 cc's will make you a D cup easily. I recommend HP style. 

6330 Manor Lane
Miami, FL 33143

Determining implant size for breast augmentation

Thank you for your question!  One of the most helpful factors when determining what style and size of implant to use is the measurements taken of your chest wall and breasts during a professional consultation; this will help guide you and your surgeon to an implant that will achieve your goals and best fit your frame.  Make sure that you are seeking consultation from a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes in breast surgery.  Best wishes!

Jaime S. Schwartz, MD, FACS

421 N Rodeo Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210