I Have B Cup Breast, Petite Body and I Am Going with 435cc Silicone Implants Under Muscle What Size Will I Be After Surgery?

27 inch rib cage 166cm hight 47kg weight

Implant and cup size

+1

It is so hard to predict the exact cup size after implants, because bra company cup sizes do not always match up. Possibly it could get you to a "D" ish cup.

B cup & 435cc implants equals what size?

+1

My guess is you will wind up with a D cup bra.  Of course this is dependent on bra style and manufacturer.  Did you try on implants during your consultation? This is best when you try them on under a black t-shirt since a light color will make you look larger.  if you were happy with the size you saw in the mirror then you have done the best you can do to get a result that will make you happy, so then do not worry about cup size.

Folsom Plastic Surgeon

Breast Cup Size after 435cc Implants

+1

Implant size does not predict cup size. In general, a petite frame with a B cup can increase to about a D cup with 435cc implants. But this should be discussed with your surgeon.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Breast Cup Size after Silicone Implants

+1

I have been using the Crisalix 3D imaging system to give patients an idea of what their breasts will look like after surgery.  It is not an exact simulation, but it helps women see what their bodies will look like in 3D with different size implants.

Check and see if you have a surgeon in your area that performs 3D imaging.  You might be able to find somebody at the link below.  I have also included a video from my Youtube page.

Web reference: http://www.sublimma.com/

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Breast Size after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Unfortunately, there is no direct correlation between  the size of breast implants  and the resulting cup size.

In planning your breast augmentation procedure it will be very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  in my practice I find the use of goal pictures to be very helpful.  in your case you could use your own before breast-feeding pictures as the goal. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” or "fake looking" or "top heavy" means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible. 

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_breastaugmentation.htm