C Cup Adding 371cc's Final Result?

I am already a C cup..small C i think..I'm looking at getting 371cc's added.. can anyone estimate the size i will be after? small D- large D??

Implant Selection Process

+1

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.
Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Cup size and breast augmentation

+1

It is very difficult to predict what cup size you will be after your procedure.  Cup sizes are not standardized.  So a D cup in one designer could be a C cup or B cup in another designer.   This is the approach I use to help guide my patients with their implant size selection:

I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1.Dimensional planning
2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look.  If you have decided on saline implants, then based on the gel sizer you select, we can guide you to the saline implant that achieves a similar look.
Hope this helps.
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

What size cups with 371 cc's more

+1

Get a unpadded bra and put 1.5 cups of rice into a nylon stocking and you have just created a 360 cc sizer.  If you like what appearance that gives you, then go for it.  Cups vary by manufacturers so cup size is elusive... but you will have something close to that look with the external sizer.

Curtis Wong, MD

Cup size and implants.

+1

Cup sizes are not standardized in the bra industry. Two manufacturers of exactly the same dimensional cup may label one a C and one a D. The better determination is to use a sizing system and get an estimate of how you look in clothing. Although using ranges of 150-200cc per cup size is common when generalizing, few plastic surgeons will actually guarantee you a cup size.

David Bogue, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

BREAST IMPLANT SIZE

+1

Without measurements and photos it is hard to provide specific recommendations.  If you are already a C cup,  using an implant 371cc will most likely make you a D cup size.  Your plastic surgeon can help you select the appropriate sized implant.

Todd B. Koch, MD
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

Estimated cup size incease

+1

You can expect that for every 200 cc of implant volume you will go up a cup size.  So a 371 cc implant will be just short of 2 cup sizes.   There is some degree of variation in this estimate.  At our office we use the Vectra 3D system which allows our patients to see what they will actually look like with different sized implants.  

371 cc implant and cup size

+1

Every bra manufacturer is different so it is difficult to tell you what the cup size would be . A quick rough estimate is to fill up the volume in a bag and then place it on your chest with a loose fitting bra.  This will give you an idea.

C Cup Adding 371cc's Final Result

+1

There are no fixed standards for cup size. Furthermore, a C-cup on the 34 band is larger than a C-cup on a 32 band, smaller than one on a 36, and so forth. 

Some surgeons estimate, as a rough guideline that you gain about 1 cup size for every 150-250 cc of implant. 

Try the implants on, find a size you like, and ignore the cup size.