Uneven breasts 3 year after breast enlargement (photo)

I had a breast enlargement 3 years ago, the left was always slightly bigger but barely recognisable, I have now noticed the left is bigger,feels looser and lower than the right there's no pain,I have silicone implants and around a 32 dd.
To see the original question I posted please go here.

Asymmetry

+2

With the left breast feeling looser, it follows that the right breast is firmer, and this may be related to a capsular contracture, causing the firmness on that side and adding to the appearance difference. 

This can't be diagnosed just from the posted photo, so a visit to your surgeon is the recommendation. 

All the best.

Breast Enhancement Surgery

+1
Hard to see what is going on as you are liftting one arm which makes the implant on that side look higher, as well I would want to see your pre op images to give you a better recommendation 

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC

BBA

+1
The photo posted doesn't help as your arm is raised.  You need to be examined in person.  See your PS or another BC PS.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Uneven breasts at 3 years may reflect differences in the capsules or pre-surgical asymmetry.

+1

Greetings, 

Your photo suggests that your left breast appears lower and it is reported as softer & larger.  The right breast implant may have a firmer capsule than is present on the left.

Based upon a re-evaluation by your plastic surgeon, non-surgical and surgical options to improve the appearance of your breasts could be presented to you.

Best Regards,

Douglas J. Raskin, MD, DMD
Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon

Breast asymmetry

+1
I think an exam is critical to see why they are different and also to get more information from you.  Then a surgical plan can be decided upon to provide a solution.