Late 40s Acne, What Should I Do?

hi dr, I am a male in my late 40s and still get acne.I also get a few cysts about every 3 weeks and have to have them injected.right now my dr put me on aczone gel 5% put i still get acne.I took minocycline and doxycycline 100mg per day and still broke out just not as bad.i also have used retin A all on them and still broke out just not as bad.I want to try Accutane but Itake paxil and my derm wont put me on it cause of this.should i find a new doctor?Is there any new pill on the market?

Acne

+1

Someimte topical treatments in combination with physical treatments for acne can help patients get clear skin and can be used for maintenance to keep clear. It sounds like a relaibale and good topical regimen in addition to isolaz and photodynamic therapy may speed up the process of getting your skin clear and then you can transition to keeping it clear with your topicals or occasionaly red and blue light treatments.