What procedures would you recommend for my face? (Photos)

It's quite embarrassing to post these photos, but I feel as though my face is much too chubby and lacks definition. I'd like to have sculpted cheekbones and a V-shape face. I also think I need a rhinoplasty for my crooked nose. I'm 18 years old, 5'7", and 127 pounds. What procedures would you recommend?

What procedures would you recommend for my face?

+1
Hello Shaylans.
Your face is not too chubby and doesn’t lack definition. Your nose only appears to be very slightly crooked. This can be straightened by rhinoplasty, but you would have to ask yourself if it’s really worth it with the minimal deviation of your nose to one side. Furthermore, you are 18 years old and thus of legal age to be permitted to make decisions concerning your face. But, I feel that you are still too young at this age to be able to certainly judge whether something has to be changed on your face or not.

Germany Plastic Surgeon