I am 5'7", 146 lbs. Do I have to gain weight for optimal results for Brazilian Butt Lift? (photos)

The doctor to do my procedure suggests I gain 10 lbs to achieve my "wish pictures". I typically gain weight in my face, upper back, chest and arms. If I gain the ten pounds, my face will be fatter than it already is.

+1
I typically do not recommend gaining weight before cosmetic surgery and you might have enough fat for great results from a BBL. For the best advice and range of options, I suggest you have a personal evaluation with a board-certified plastic surgeon.