Do I have constricted or tubular breasts? (Photo)

Hi, I'm almost 20 years old and I've always thought my boobs were a little different. From the side they didn't have the nice full swoop and I wondered why. I came across constricted breasts. This make sense because my boobs have basically stayed the same since I was 15. I was wondering if they looked like it's possible they could continue to grow.. Or they are just constricted? I was wondering if they are fixable! I don't think they look bad tho but I was looking for opinions.

Tubular breasts?

+2
I think that your breasts are probably just small maybe there is a slight element of lower pole constriction but I can't be sure from the photos. Augmentation may be enough.

Constricted Breast

+1
You do not have tubular breasts. They are small with a somewhat deficient lower pole. A straightforward dual plane augmentation can easily correct this, particularly if your desire is to be a little larger.

William F. DeLuca Jr, MD
Albany Plastic Surgeon

Tubular or Constricted Breasts?

+1
Thank you for your question.  Your breasts do not appear constricted or tubular.  They look entirely normal by photographs.  If you are looking for more fullness, a breast augmentation is a good option.  Best o fluck!

James N. Romanelli, MD, FACS
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

Small breasts not tubular breast deformity

+1
You do not have tubular brests.  Your breasts are just small.  If you desire larger breasts then an augmentation is an option.  

Tubular breasts?

+1
I would agree with the other answers, I do not feel you have tubular breasts. You may grow a little more but usually all growth is done by age 22. You may want to consider at some point a consultation from a board certified plastic surgeon who performs breast augmentation frequently for information. 

Rick Rosen, MD
Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

Tuberous breasts?

+1
You definitely do not have tuberosity.  Your breasts are wide-set but symmetrical.  You could have a little growth curve left.  If you don't like the size, augmentation is always a possibility but they don't look bad.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Do I have constricted or tubular breasts?

+1
NO you do not! You have hypoplasia with wide set breasts. Seek IN PERSON opinions to obtain the best surgical plan... 

Constricted breasts

+1
You do not have constricted or tuberous breast deformity.  I think that the lower pole of your breast is underdeveloped vis-a-vis your upper pole.  I think that your breast would be in better balance if you augmented the lower pole of the breast more than the upper pole.  Your optionis include fat transfer to the lower pole only, fat transfer with more fat to the lower pole and implant augmentation with an anatomically shaped implant. 

Choose your surgeon carefully.  Make sure that your surgeon is a board certified plastic surgeon withsignificant experience in breast augmentation.  Members of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery is a good place to start.  The ASAPS website can give you a llist of such surgeons in your area - surgery.org.

Michael B. Tantillo, MD

Your breasts are not constricted.

+1
I like the shape of your breasts. The thing you notice is that the lower part of your breast is not as full as the upper part.  You may consider natural fill augmentation with fat grafting to give you better projection from the side. I do not think your breasts will grow with time since you are 20 years old and have not seen them change over the past 5 years. With pregnancy, your breasts will enlarge, but return either to the same size or deflate more than what you started out with. if you are content, then I would advise you to wait and see how they change over time.  You always will have options!  I would advise you to see a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Good luck!

Tae Ho Kim, MD

You do not have a constricted breast.

+1
The diameter of the breast appears to be reasonably proportional with the projection. In pursuit of a breast augmentation implants can be placed above or below the pectoralis muscle disregarding the diameter of the base of the breast.