C-Section damage repair?

I have had two csections within 8 months of each other. I am two and a half years post op and I constantly feel like I am being torn open from inside out. When I have a period it is worse and to touch or put pressure on my incision is unbearable. Does insurance cover fixing this and I am getting new insurance, will they consider it pre-existing if I haven't seen a Dr for this yet?

C-Section Revision

+1

Thank you for your question. A personal exam and consultation is always best.

That said I highly recommend that you contact a board certified plastic surgeon who can examine you. During your consultation and examination, you can discuss your concerns, expectations and insurance questions.

Please read the link below regarding C-Section revisions.

Be sure to consult a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, experienced in your procedure, and who has an excellent reputation in your community.